Hanging chairs

Hanging Chairs is a fine piece of furniture to have in the garden or on the patio.


...

Hängstolar är en fin möbel att ha ute i trädgården eller på altanen.

hanging chairs

We own no hanging chair yet, but I can easily imagine to get one when we have sorted out what needs to be done first. Do not really know yet how we will like to have it in the garden, but it is a process that can take time. Many different plans are available and when we have sorted them out, then I like to arrange for a place for a nice hanging chair:) 

Are you perhaps yourself craving a hanging chair, then I can recommend three different which I think is nice. 

Black: IKEA White: Byggmax Brown: Granit

...

Vi äger ingen hängstol ännu, men jag kan lätt tänka mig att införskaffa en när vi har fått ordning på det som behöver göras först. Vet inte riktigt ännu hur vi kommer vilja ha det i trädgården, men det är ju en process som kan ta sin tid. Många olika planer finns och när vi har fått ordning på dem, då kommer jag allt vilja ordna till en plats för en fin hängstol:)

Är du kanske själv sugen på en hängstol, då kan jag rekommendera tre olika som jag tycker är fina.

Svart: IKEA Vit: Byggmax Brun: Granit



3 comments :

  1. I've never considered a hanging chair, but now you've mentioned the concept, I would love to float above the ground and rock with heaver breath I take. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very creative! Hanging chairs will be on my list.

    ReplyDelete